Thursday 20 March 2014

My Spring Fling Fantasy Date



Today I'm PAWticipatings in MADI'S Spring Fling event, where we all tell abouts our FURst date, or in my case, a fantasy date. Before we begins I must make a confession to all you dating doggies...so, here goes...........
I'VE NEVERS BEEN ON A DATE! There! Pooof, I said it! It just didn't seems appropriate to goes on a date, since my darling CHARLIE lives all the way down unders in Australia, and I couldn'ts verys well date someone else, coulds I? That woulds break his heart. I do adore him....so I've decideds to do a fantasy date with him, since he lives soooo far aways and there is a verys slim chance of havings a real date with him evers.

So, it all begins with (of course) a click. I was checkings my comments one day, and suddenlys, I read one posteds by a verys handsome lookings doggie, who appeared to be blowns away by my beauty!
I kept droppings by his blog and posting comments and graduallys, rathers rapidly actually
he asked if I woulds be his girlFURiend! Of course I saids YES. Then, on the first day of SPRING, the day when we fling off all our heavys Winter burdens, he asked me out fur a DATE!

The date begins with a goods old run on the beach by Charlie's house. We splash, chase each others, evens make hearts in the sand!




Then off to the Cafe` furs a well deserveds lunch (a Hooman lunch) nots horrible, dry dog biscuits.

At the Cafe` I eats Chicken Livers with Pomegranate sauce, Charlie eats roast pheasant with gravy, NO green foods fur us right, Charlie?
We talk and eats, Charlie lavishes me with compliments and I say I'm verys flattereds.
Then, afters the meal at The Salty Dog Cafe` we pitta-patta downs the road and into a beautifuls meadow, fulls of flowers. We sits there, and watch the sunset.
It is there, that we haves our FURst kiss....


I hopes you likes my idea of a PAWfect date.
Sendings much love to my Darling boyFURiend, CHARLIE downunder in Australia.
Enid xx



22 comments :

  1. Enid!!! Hi it is I, Madi, coming by to 1st say nice to meet you and 2nd thank you for this most lovely story...fantasy or not it is beautiful and I'm sure if Charlie ever meets you in the furs he will plan a date just like this. You are a most lovely pup and I see why Charlie is so infatuated.
    Lots of Kitty hugs Madi your new BFFF I will bookmark your blog too

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a LOVELY date. Charlie's a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD OMD OMD E N I D ! This is WONDERFUL.

    Just FABULOUS actually... beclaws guess WHAT????
    ERNIE's Girrrrrrlfurend ROXY loves Down Under also... Butt they have dates all the time... doing stuffs Just like YOU and your BoyFurend just did. AMAZING isn't it??
    THAT is a VERY romantical Date... with lots of GRRRREAT TASTES too. Bravo Girrrrl. BRAVO. We LOVE those AUSSIES on our Hill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enid you and Charlie make a lovely pair and the last pic was so sweet. Very romantic pretty one. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful dream date! You never know, Enid - it could come true one day! Never give up!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat do sound like a fun date - and dat Charlie are one cool dude!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey Enid ... I sure am the luckiest bloke in all the world. If only it weren't a pretend date ... but I'll settle for a pretend date with you any time. If we did have a real date that is EXACTLY how it would go. Especially the part where we go into the beautiful meadow full of flowers to watch the sunset and ..... OMD .... our first kiss. Fair dinkum Enid ..... I can't wait to go to bed tonight ... I know what I'll be dreaming about. You are the most beautiful Sheila in the whole world Enid .... I am some VERY lucky bloke!! You did create the PAWfect date. I couldn't have done better. You are soooooooooo PAWfect, Enid ..... in EVERY way!!!!!!!!!!
    I can't believe you are MY SHEILA ....
    Always yours ... love, Charlie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a very romantic movie! I think your date was lovely - thanks for giving us a peek at what happened.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the best date EVER! Charlie is a very lucky houndie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a beautiful date! You are a gorgeous couple and I think this is a perfect day together. Love the beach zoomies and meadow. :)
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Furiend

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD. *puts paw up* Tawk tu da paw, Enid, cuz dis pup r sayin' TMI!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh it sounds so very romantic!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is the most pawsome 1st date (fantasy or not) ever. I (Wally) had to hide this post from Sammy...he'd be devastated reading it...we're hoping his HUGE, THUMPING crush on you will eventually pass.
    Wally (and Sammy)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Naaww, Enid you are so cute! That date sounded like a super day, I hope it'll happen soon!
    Pippa :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Guess what Enid? I've nominated you for a yoo hoo! YOO HOO! award. I got one from my mate Whitley and I did it. I've never done one of these awards before. It was a bit of fun.If you want to do it you can. All the rules are on my page but the award is yours even if you don't do it. I know how time is not always available for these kind of things. Here's where to find it:
    http://charliedownunderinoz.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/yoo-hoo-yoo-hoo-award.html
    I miss you so much Enid. I'm still on holidays but not for much longer. It will be good to get home. We've been away for a long time. I can't wait to see some more pictures of your beautiful, sweet face.
    All my love, Charlie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dearz, we Beaglebratz hazn't seen u show up in our readin'list fer awhile - we due hope nuthin'iz wrong Enid. Or did u just pawty tue much at the Spring Fling? Hope we see u really soon!
    Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crikey Enid ..... I'm worried about you too. Are you ok, my beautiful one?????? Frankie Furter and Ernie are having a bit of a do for Sarge's date day and I was wondering if you would be MY date for the day. It's on the 19th May but I haven't heard from you in such a long while and I don't know if you are ok. Please drop by and say hullo so I know everything is alright.
    I love you Enid ... Your Charlie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. ENID....... Calling ENID..... Hey ENID.... Charlie is lookin fur you girrrrl. He is all worried that you won't be his date on May 19th... You are gonna cause him to go BALD with Worry. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yeah .... Enid..... Frankie's right!!! I might go BALD!!!! Please don't let me go bald, Enid. Where are you????????? Please Enid ..... talk to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Crikey Enid ...... I've got a picture for you and all. I don't know how to send it to you!! Where are you? ...... ENIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Enid, give the bloke a break... he's gonna go bald or sumthin'!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint