Saturday 20 February 2016

Sepia Saturday Scroungers


This Saturday we're all having a good, shameless scrounge fur a slice of warm, buttery toast...

Please give us some!


We hope all you doggies are havings a pawsomes Sepia Saturday and makings a nuisance of yourselves, scrounging fur goodies!

Enid & Bunnie (and the little black cat)

P.S
Don't furgets to enter my 3rd Annual Dress-Up Dog Contest 2016 and join in with da fun by sendings me your dress up photo HERE. I can'ts wait to see all ya wonderful outfits!

12 comments :

  1. We hope you got some. And may be say, we don't think that cat is all that little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right pups...he's pretty massives actually, isn't he?! Buts me and Bunnie puts up with him since our Hoomans adore him (weirdly).
      Enid xx

      Delete
  2. Aren't you three cute!
    Mom is going to send my photo tonight
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! I can'ts wait to see it!
      Enid xx

      Delete
  3. OMD...If your Mama didn't give you any, our Mama says she will!! Too Cute!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    PeeEss - Arty is entering the contest this year and is getting ready to send his photo now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great news - I'm so pleased! I can'ts wait to see what he wears!!!
      Enid xx

      Delete
  4. I hope it was a toasty saturday for you all :o) my mom learnt that Morris the cat of her aunt loves toast with butter&jam... crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sweet little faces just want some of those delicious treats. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint