Friday 3 August 2012

A Break from reality

Last Monday me and my sister's and my Daddy went to Devon to have a Sunny break from  reality
I was reunited with my darling
BOY FRIEND!
His name is Murffy and he is my dearest friend!

Besides having a lovely time I did have a little accident.
I hurt my paws and had to be taken to the Vets
to get Bandages. But now they have healed and I am back HOME.
Oh, I miss him soooooo much, perhaps I will see him again.....
Any way back to reality, when I got back i fell ill with the worst illness of all...
LOVE Sick and I got Conjunctivitis, Mummy had to get some strange  drops for my Eyes.
so I was in the Wars...
Not any more.
Enid x
 

1 comment :

  1. We hope you had a lovely time Enid and that you are all well now. Have a great Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint