Friday 28 February 2014

The Grand Finale...


Hello Blogville!
Today as I'm sures you is alls aware, is the show day of all the Dress-Up Dog Contest entries!
In my post abouts the contest I did says thats I woulds be showing all the photos the day after the closings date buts I was just itchings frum head to paws to gets these pieces of arts out there!


Before we sit down and begin the show I woulds likes to say a specials thank you to DORY
 THE MAD SCOTS and  SHILON and SHASTA  furs puttings the word outs abouts me and this fabulous Contest (because withouts them I woulds not be here rights now showing all these pawsomes photos to you guys).
So sit back and watch...
I present to you...
THE GRAND FINALE!!!!
 
Molly (from)
Dobby (from) His Muddy Paw Prints

Dory  (from)

Amber Da Weenie (from)

Max Da Weenie (from) 

Molly (from) 

Mitch (from) 

Greta  (from) 

Hazel  (from)

Margaret Mae  (from)
   
Stella Rose (from)
Angus McConnell (from)   

Tweedles  (from)


Charlie (from) 

Shilon and Shasta  (from)

Casey  (from)

Cinderella  (from)

                                                                    George  (from)
                                                                      Pugs & Purrs                                 
                                                                                                                    

                                                                           Toby  (from)
                                                                           Pugs & Purrs
                                                                                           
                                                                         Lily  (from)
                                                                        Pugs & Purrs

                                                                        Mimi   (from)
                                                                         Pugs & Purrs

                                                                                   Benji and Lassie  (from)
                                                                    Lassiter Chase and Benjamin the Shelties
                                                                         
Whats wonderfuls photos!!! I just can'ts choose who shoulds be the WINNER... I know, why don'ts we haves a VOTE??? Select a Doggie on the VOTINGS list at the top of this post and you nevers know, you coulds be the WINNER! Please feels free to shamelessly VOTE furs yourself though, if you please. Thanks you all verys much furs pawticipatings in my Dress-Up Dog Contest!
Enid xx
P.S
The VOTE closings date and time is the 10th of March 12 o'clock (mid day).
Please lets me know if the VOTINGS poll at the tops of this page is workings (if its not then just VOTE furs a doggie in your comment).  I'm sorry's if everything seems up-side-down buts I'm rathers new to all this blogger technology!!!

31 comments :

  1. Impossible to choose but if we have to select one we choose Shilon and Shasta as there mum has had a hard time of things. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, those are some wonderful costumes! I don't know how to decide!! I guess we can't votes for ourselves? BOL! I'll vote for Dobby, then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload… Dachshund Daddy and I don't know what to do. Can we vote for every single entry???

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how embarrassing but there are two pictures of me, Stella Rose on there, yu can take one of them off.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of good looking doggies all dressed up. So hard to pick a favorite, but we will!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to meet a new blogger pup! I just voted =)
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh - what a tough decision! Now we see why you had such a hard time, Enid! We just love that first picture of you with your pearl necklace and diamond tiara!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad it all went well Enid, man that a list, now we gotta take a day or so to pick one.

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great contest. It is so hard to decide!

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss Enid! As soon as we saw Molly and Mitch all dressed up, we knew we HAD to come by and say hi! And we voted - although everyone looks so good that we just had to pick one at random! Great contest!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone looks so very beautiful - how to pick just one???

    Nice to meet you, Miss Enid - thanks for stopping by our blog.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just came over to vote and Was It HARD!!!!! I am also your new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD.....Every buddy looks so cool drool! We should all go to a pawty....and have some CAKE! BOL

    Thanks for a great contest!!!

    :)-----so hard to make a choice. We'll have to go back and look again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh- this is impossible! Everyone looks sooo cute!
    I love the one of you Enid!
    Bloggy;and welcomes you!
    nitey nite
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my! I have no idea who to vote for. They all look so good. I had to visit the spa this week and lost all my furs. Now we are supposed to get a bunch of snow so I might have to find a coat to wear....even though I told you I don't ever wear anything. My sister, Twix, was always wearing something cuz she was cold all the time. I don't have the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many pawsome entries, I meant to get mine in, but my typist forgot. :(

    Anways, you has been nominated for a Liebster Award - check out my blog for da details: http://whitleywestie.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crikey Enid ... I wanted to vote for YOU! Who's that Tweedle bloke? I think he's a bit sweet on you. I'll have to keep my eye on him. Love, your Charlie xox I voted ... It worked!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't worry Charlie, I won'ts encourage Tweedles!
    Love,
    Enid xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMD OMD We could hardly chews WHO to vote fur... WE think they are ALL special.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMD! That was soooooooo tough. We had to have a raffle to get our vote.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  21. OH EVERYONE LOOKS ALL DRESSED UP.. if she can catch me we will enter too. LUV'S FREYA ROSE BLOSSOM cat flap cavalier x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely to meet you by the way :-) X FREYA X

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMD!! What pawsome entrants...we have NO idea who we are going to vote for...we're going to have to have a meeting about it.

    Miss Enid, you look too arooootiful in your tiara and pearls...Sammy gave out a long whine of approval when he saw you.

    Wally & Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  25. We voted. Everyone looks pawsome. Good luck everyone. Fabulous contest.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like all the photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dear Enid,

    We voted! Boy, I am glad my person did not make ME wear something like that!! I DO NOT LIKE COSTUMES! (But those Dogs look very cute.) (I am just glad it is them and not me.)

    Licks,
    Cobi

    ReplyDelete
  28. Everybody looks SO pawsome!!!!! Great job guys!
    Thanks for linking up to Thoughtless Thursday with Ruckus and I!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at love is being owned by a husky

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute attires you all! Thanks for sharing on Thoughtless Thursday. I'm curious to see who wins!

    ReplyDelete
  30. They all just look so cute in their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh dearz - oh dearz, we Beaglebratz r tue late - may-b not. Our mom lost her head an'furgot tue remind us tue come over an;vote. Just in case - it haz bin furry much imPAWsible BUTT we haz liked Molly frum Molly the Wally furever - just so regal an'that purty blue color just makez her look more regal.
    Shiloh'n Diva Shasta

    ReplyDelete

I love to hears whats you haves to say.
Please leaves a PawPrint